The Edmonds Bicycle Advocacy Group is an all volunteer organization. Throughout the years, our group has hosted and engaged in many activities and events that have a variety of volunteer opportunities to serve the Edmonds community and beyond.
If you would like to volunteer, please look over the following list of opportunities, then use our Contact form to let us know what interests you the most.
- Bike Everywhere Day (May) – Set-up and tear down our BTWD aid station, meet and greet commuters, pick-up and drop-off signage/banners at Cascade Bicycle Club, pick-up donated bakery goods and coffee prior to event.
- Favorite Rides – Plan out and map rides to cycle local and regional trails and routes. Favorite Rides are posted to EBAG’s website.
- Future Bike Rodeos – Assist bike rodeo organizers in all activities. [Note: Rodeos will be a part of the educational required component of the Safe Routes To School grants that were recently awarded to Edmonds for an area Elementary School]. The Bike2Health project will also have more bike rodeos as a part of their educational component.
- Meeting Minutes – Take notes at our monthly EBAG meetings.
- Pancake Breakfast (September) – Set-up and tear down tables, cook and serve meals, wash dishes, etc.
- Photographers – Take photos of EBAG activities, events and members, and submit for use in EBAG print and online promotions and publications.
EBAG has the following needs. If you can donate any of the following items, please use our Contact form to let us know what you would like to donate.
- Fresh fruit, energy bars/snacks, miscellaneous bike accessories (water bottles, flat repair tools, etc) for giveaways to bike commuters at our Bike Everywhere Day station and at kid’s bike rodeos.
- Monetary donations of any amount are greatly appreciated, and can be mailed to: Edmonds Bicycle Advocacy Group, P.O. Box 644, Edmonds, WA 98020. 100% of monetary donations are managed by EBAG to support safe walking and cycling initiatives, project and activities in South Snohomish County.