by Jan Niemi
• Distance: ~ 6-8 miles
• Depart from Log Boom Park heading north. At intersection of NE Bothell Way & 61st Ave. NE, cross over Bothell Way, heading north on 61st Ave. NE (Warning: this intersection is tricky and can be dangerous) Ride ~0.8 mi.
• Turn left on NE 192nd Place
• Continue onto NE 193rd St. ~0.2 mi.
• Veer off to the right slightly on 55th Ave. NE (northbound) ~0.6 mi.
• 55th Ave. NE becomes Brier Road 1.7 mi.
• Near intersection of Brier Road & 236th St. SW you will see Brier Pizza
• Brier Road connects up to Poplar Way. ~0.7 mi.
• You are riding northbound on Poplar Way from this point ~0.2 mi.
• Turn westbound (left) onto Larch Way, which becomes 212th St. SW, Lynnwood ~0.9 mi.
• West on 212th St. SW (past Hall Lake) until it intersects with Interurban Trail (shortly before 212th St. SW & 63rd Ave W.) ~ 0.5 – 1.0 mi.
Google to “Get directions” from:
Point A (61st Ave NE & NE 175th St, Kenmore, WA 98028) [which is Log Boom Park] to
Point B (212th Street Southwest & Interurban Trail, Edmonds WA) and you will find the map with 3 alternate routes, which includes basically the above route as one of the choices.